Suzy’s Massage is an Albuquerque business specializing in corporate and special-event chair massage. Our professionally trained therapists are licensed and highly experienced. We take pride in offering the best service while providing a time of relaxation, stress reduction, and pain relief.
Clientele references include staff members in schools, and medical and professional office environments. Suzy’s massage is fully equipped to handle the needs of any business, private or public, large or small. We look forward to working with you and your group!
Suzy's Massage & Spa *Pep4Life*LLC Massage Pro Touch ABQ
At Suzy's Massage Pro Touch ABQ we believe in having the most highly skilled professional licensed massage specialists in Albuquerque. Our friendly and informative approach to stress reduction, pain relief, & relaxation, and injury focused treatment. It is the hallmark of our service.
As a leading provider of therapeutic massage, we take pride in offering the best massage & dry Spa.
Our specialty, is seated chair massage for corporations and special events.
We will travel to your workplace.
We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day.
A graduate from UTMI in Albuquerque, NM, I currently practice massage therapy in the northeast heights on the SE corner of Wyoming and Comanche.
I have been a licensed massage therapist for over 20 years. I am also a certifide personal trainer and group exercise instructor.
I received my National and state Certification in 2001. I am also a member of Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals.
As a leading provider of therapeutic massage, I take an informative approach to stress reduction, pain relief, & relaxation, and injury focused treatment offering the best massage & dry Spa.
My specialty, is seated chair massage for corporations and special events.
My team and I will travel to your workplace.
I am dedicated to serving the needs of my clients each and every day.
- Increases circulation of blood and lymph, carrying oxygen and nutrients to the muscle cells. Hastens removal of metabolic wastes from stress and exercise.
- Relaxes muscle tension and stiffness.
- Relieves headaches and soothes aching overworked muscles.
- Increases flexibility and range of motion.
- Reduces stress and anxiety and enhances feelings of well-being.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves posture Promotes healthier, better nourished skin.
- Promotes more restful sleep.
- Increases body-mind awareness.
- National Certification for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- State of New Mexico Massage Therapy Certification
- Advance chair massage neuromuscular technique for soft tissue mobilization
- Trigger Point
- Swedish Massage
- Integrative Stretching
Hobbies and Interests
- Water Sports
- Helping others develop a greater sense of health