Exercise and healthy living improves the quality of life. That is why we use the motto Pep-4-Life!
Massage therapy helps the body heal and will contribute to your overall health and well-being.
- Increases circulation of blood and lymph, carrying oxygen and nutrients to the muscle cells. Hastens removal of metabolic wastes from stress and exercise.
- Relaxes muscle tension and stiffness.
- Relieves headaches and soothes aching overworked muscles.
- Increases flexibility and range of motion.
- Reduces stress and anxiety and enhances feelings of well-being.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves posture Promotes healthier, better nourished skin.
- Promotes more restful sleep.
- Increases body-mind awareness.
- National Certification for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- State of New Mexico Massage Therapy Certification
- Advance chair massage neuromuscular technique for soft tissue mobilization
- Trigger Point
- Swedish Massage
- Integrative Stretching
Hobbies and Interests
- Water Sports
- Tae Kwon Do
- Helping others develop a greater sense of health and well-being.